Making the Case for Cloud
How to Convince Leadership It's Time to Migrate to a Modernized Infrastructure
A 2019 Deloitte survey of IT professionals found that 58% stated security and data protection was the top driver in their cloud migration initiative, followed by data modernization and general cost and performance of IT operations.
IT leaders know that aging, legacy technology increases risks from sophisticated threats and drives infrastructure costs up to maintain, replace, and manage on-premises equipment.
But how do you drive that point home with executive leadership? Our cloud experts make the case for cloud, covering:
- How migrating to a modernized cloud infrastructure with Microsoft Azure optimizes costs, flexibility, and scalability
- The added benefits of enhanced security, meeting compliance requirements, and fully patched, up-to-date technology
- Common security mistakes and identity-based security
- Securing remote users, managing spam, and handling phishing
- Data protection and disaster recovery
VP, Cloud Services
Sr. Director, Cloud Services