Over 70% of successful breaches originate at the endpoint and IT leaders today know the importance of having endpoint security measures in place.
Yet too often, the organizational and user challenges of implementing an effective mobile device management (MDM) solution or endpoint security program put these key measures on hold, leaving organizations vulnerable and corporate data on employee devices accessible to bad actors.
Join Wireless Watchdogs and Dataprise experts for an engaging conversation on:
- The importance of having both MDM and endpoint security measures in place
- The challenges organizations typically face when implementing MDM and endpoint security, including:
- User sentiment about MDM and endpoint security
- User adoption and implementation of new technologies, including MFA and MDM enrollment
- Privacy concerns
- Business impact of implementation
- Actionable ways to overcome these challenges
- Where to start when implementing MDM and endpoint security